Before you say “YouTube is for kids”, think again: In a study detailed on Vidyard, companies who use video are growing 49% faster than those who don’t. At the time of writing, there are over 500 hours of video uploaded to YouTube EVERY MINUTE. You read that right. According to wearegrow, YouTube is the second largest search engine in the world. Your customers are using video in their qualification work and as the stat above illustrates, it’s working for companies who harness the power of video for growth.
Video isn’t just good for marketing, far from it. Customer Service Manager Magazine says that 30% of all inbound service calls are repeats. Video is also a powerful way to improve the efficiency and reach of your customer support and service arms. “How To” videos are amongst the most popular on YouTube which says that customers don’t mind self-service if it’s made easy. Producing videos for your marketing, sales, AND customer service departments will help you to grow and scale like never before.
We want to do all we can to help you get started, and started right. Tigerpaw interviewed David Walsh, YouTube expert and business consultant to help you start using video to grow your business. His YouTube channel, David Walsh Online, has over 228,000 subscribers and his focus is helping businesses just like yours to produce and promote videos for business growth and success. The interview is solid gold and will help you:
- Understand why YouTube is a must: If you’re going to create video, you need to do it for YouTube. YouTube is powerful but it isn’t very intuitive. Make sure you know the right ways to start and manage an exceptional YouTube experience.
- Learn video production tips for pro videos on the cheap: You don’t have to spend a lot of money to produce good quality videos that people want to watch, but you do have to know the basics on producing videos that keep your customers coming back for more.
- Mistakes to avoid: David shares the lessons he teaches his clients on the pitfalls and mistakes you need to avoid if your serious about doing video right for business growth.
- How to grow subscribers in a crowded space: YouTube isn’t new and everybody and their uncle seems to have a page. David shares tips on how you can grow your YouTube tribe to ensure you reach and influence as many prospects as possible.
No matter how you like to consume your content, Tigerpaw has you covered! You can watch or listen to the interview with David Walsh at the following:
- Watch it on YouTube:
- Listen to it on Tigerpaw Radio: Listen to an interview on video? Yes! Listen while you commute or are doing other things where listening makes more sense. Check it out on Tigerpaw Radio.
Once you’ve finished, make sure to check out some of our other great learning content! Be sure to subscribe to our channels while you are there and click the notification icons so you never miss another piece of new learning content.
If you’d like to talk with us about the lessons we’re learning along the way, or if you’d like to converse about other ways we can help you to grow your business, reach out to us with the link below and book your time to talk with a Tiger!