As many of you know, I am currently serving proudly as the President of the MPSA (Managed Print Services Association). I don’t get paid to do this, and it’s not the first organization I’ve served. I am also actively involved with the BTA (Business Technology Association) and CompTIA, have been for as many years as I’ve been involved in the Channel. If you belong to an industry or volunteer organization yourself, you get it. If you don’t belong to one, today’s episode of Tigerpaw Radio might help answer the question of why you should.
Listen in as we get up close and personal with leaders in the BTA, CompTIA and the MPSA. This episode is filled with insights about the power and benefit of belonging to something bigger. Now more than ever, these associations are bringing strength and community to the Channel when it’s needed most.
Here are some highlights you can look forward to:
- Brent Hoskins, Executive Director, Business Technology Association
- Nancy Hammervik, Executive Vice President, Industry Relations at CompTIA
- West McDonald, President, Managed Print Services Association (and yes, one of the “hosts with the most” here at Tigerpaw Radio!)
- One of the guests has a town named after them!
- Meet a real-life Okie from Muskogee!
- Hear about the incredible benefits that membership to associations can bring.
- Get a glimpse into the many investments that associations make to drive diversity and inclusion in the technology channel.
- Hear personal stories from hosts and guest alike about how association memberships have affected their lives both personally and professionally.
- Gain access to a host of COVID-19 resources and materials to help your business survive and thrive.
This is an important episode and we look forward to hearing your own thoughts on the power of belonging to something bigger. If you are currently a member of these 3 incredible associations, we encourage you to share your experience with your peers to help them understand why you find membership so valuable and to encourage them to join themselves. If you don’t belong to one of these organizations, please visit the following websites to learn more:
The Power of Belonging to Something Bigger