As business owners move through the COVID-19 pandemic we have to be careful in how we allocate resources: existing customers are buying less, and gaining new customers is harder than we ever thought possible and to say it’s affecting revenues is a gross understatement. It’s natural to think that we should reduce our sales and marketing efforts until customers are in more of a buying mood, it’s also a deadly mistake. Now, more than ever in the history of our businesses, we need to focus MORE on sales and marketing. Join Tigerpaw Radio in a deep-dive series of webinars, podcasts & blogs, as we talk with progressive vendors and dealers about how they are not just surviving during the pandemic but growing – even as their competitors continue to lose ground.
Overview: In this powerful panel-driven webinar we speak with 4 of the industry's top minds as we explore the important elements of successful sales and marketing structures during the pandemic.
- Peter Busam, Chief Balancer, Equilibrium Consulting
- Greg Van De Walker, Senior Vice President, IT Channel & Services, Collabrance
- Juan Fernandez, BMI ImageNet
- Carrie Simpson, Managed Sales Pros
- Alec Stanners, Tigerpaw Software
- With revenues down and people spending less, why spend more time and effort on sales & marketing?
- In person meetings for sales reps has taken a hit. What are other ways that sales reps can stay in front of their prospects successfully?
- Upsell or prospect for new customers? What is the right mix during these crazy days?
- Marketing always seems to be one of the first casualties of budget reductions. Is this good? Bad?
- What are some COVID friendly and powerful marketing tricks, or is it business as usual on the marketing front?
- If you had 1 piece of advice for our audience, what would that be?
Catch the replay here.